How We Use the Test Results
The Weill Cornell Neuropsychology Service offers evaluations that can:
- Diagnosis cognitive disorders and inform treatment planning
- Define the patient's strengths and weaknesses
- Objectively document cognitive changes over time
- Evaluate a patient's response to treatment
- Determine the patient's need for assistance with daily activities
We can refer patients to the most appropriate team of neurologists for their continued care, as well as specialists in psychiatry, social work, cognitive rehabilitation, and occupational therapy.